JOIN US AS A COORDINATOR, COORDINATOR FOR MEDIA!
Do you want to become part of the Green REV Institute?
If you are interested in changing the world for the better for animals and people and the planet, fair and green transformation of the food system, we are looking for you!
Join us as a Coordinator, Media Coordinator!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who wants to stay with us for longer and who feels comfortable in contact with the media and in managing social media. Your responsibilities will include:
- running social media based on the communication plan developed with the REV team (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- introducing news on the Future Food 4 Climate website in three language versions;
- preparing press releases (at least twice a week);
- building relations with the media, representation in the media (interviews, podcasts, radio broadcasts, events).
What we offer?
- flexible working time;
- remote nature of work – we communicate and meet regularly online;
- the opportunity to develop competences in the field of green advocacy and watchdog;
- the opportunity to participate in podcasts, recordings, broadcasts and events;
- work in a harmonious and creative team of people who want to change the world for the better!
- remuneration in the amount of 3,000-4,000 net, depending on experience and competences.
- fluency in English in speech and writing;
- easy writing skills;
- ability to use Canva;
- ability to manage time of own work and assigned tasks;
- ability to work in a team
Who we are?
We are a green and vegan think tank operating since 2014 and founded by Dr. Sylwia Spurek and Dr. Marcin Anaszewicz. The Green REV Institute is the initiator and operator of the Future Food 4 Climate coalition, the first coalition of over 60 civil society organizations that acts as an advocate for the transformation of the food system. We are the organizers of the European Vegan Summit, a unique global expert event. In 2021, we produced the documentary Vegan Warsaw, which was screened at 10 festivals around the world. We are currently advocating for the availability of plant-based vegan meals in educational settings and working to introduce legislation at EU and national level for a sustainable food system. We act for the future, involving young people in systemic activities.
Until October 23, 2022, please send four documents to the e-mail address email@example.com:
CV and cover letter. Let us know why you want to work with us!
We only consider applications with complete documents. Please add a clause on the processing of personal data:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).